A unique selling proposition (USP) is a statement that succinctly outlines how your business is different from the competition. It is a promise you make to your target audience that spells out what is different about your business that makes it the obvious and best choice.
Your USP can be an important part of your branding by helping to make your business memorable. As you write your unique selling proposition, review these example USPs developed by other small businesses, and add your own to the list to inspire others.Share Your USP
- We help small businesses save taxes legally, effortlessly without incurring a lot of cost
It's Mow Time
- This is my USP I will save you time if you have guests arriving, give you back your weekends, mow your lawn in all weather If I cannot guarantee you any of the above, your next mowing service is free Please let me know if I can make a stronger USP. Thanks Garry
- —Guest Garry Atkinson
- Our company works with start-ups and small business to get them up and running. We also provide regular networking opportunities to market our clients. Our USP is Your Business. Our Priority.
- —Guest Elaine
Hype Up Your Day
- The USP for Hype Up Your Day LLC (A business that creates packages to increase motivation and productivity of employees is): Hype strategies for hype business results.
- —Guest Nihar Suthar
New Avenue of Marketing
- Star Toilet Paper is a company that prints ads and coupons on toilet paper. We provide low-priced toilet paper with ads (which cost just half a cent each) for consumers to get the best deals around. A win-win for everyone!
- —Guest Bryan
Footwear with a Twist
- Totally unique are our iTwist sport sandals and shoes with patented technology that actually reverses to change color. Plus there are no parts to lose. Just one pair...but four ways to wear. Our USP is "Footwear with a Twist."
- —Guest Ray
- The USP for my company, Outrageous Local Marketing, is: OUTRAGEOUS marketing with superior, measurable results.
- —Guest Jason