Getting and Keeping Money
By Alyssa Gregory, About.com Guide
Determine your best source of capital to start or grow your small business.
- 4 Places to Find the Money for Your Business
- Four Ways Fund Your Business on a Bootstrap Budget
- 7 Tips for Running Your Business on a Bootstrap Budget
Keeping tabs on where your cash goes and overall all profits is key to success. These resources will help you in accounting and tax matters.
- Do I Need an Accountant?
- 10 Things You Need To Do To Build a Successful Relationship with Your Bookkeeper
- How To Find a Good Accountant
- Your Small Business Accounting Team
- Using Technology to Reduce Small Business Expenses
- 7 Year-End Tax Tips for Small Business
Effective cash management is key to keep your business running smoothly. Discover the necessary tips and tricks to manage your most precious resource.
- How to Reduce Small Business Costs
- 5 Quick Ways to Boost Your Bottom Line
- How to Rejuvenate Your Small Business After a Financial Setback
- 5 Online Payment Services to Help Small Businesses Get Paid