Spring is in the air! And with the warmer weather comes small business conference season. There are small business conferences, events and expos popping up all over the place, and if you understand the value of face-to-face networking, you may be attending one or two small business events over the next few months.
Before you start packing your bags for your next conference, take a few minutes to read these five articles. This collection of tips will help you prepare for and get the most out of every event you attend this year:
- 5 Reasons You Should Attend Conferences
- How to Get Value from Small Business Conferences
- How to Write an Elevator Pitch
- Tips for Writing an Elevator Pitch
- Business Card Toolkit for Small Business Owners
Happy Spring (and happy networking)!
Photo © Vixs